Hypertherm has released ProNest® 2023, a major version update to its advanced CAD/CAM nesting software for automated cutting. This new release contains a collection of new features and on-going enhancements designed to help customers improve their operational efficiency while reducing non-value-added tasks. New features include:
• PlateSaver™, a new SureCut™ technology for customers using XPR™ plasma. All partners, especially those in sales, technical service, and marketing are encouraged to complete Introduction to PlateSaver (EN506), a 17 minute training available through the Hypertherm Cutting Institute.
• Enhancements to Production Manager, a web-based application with a real-time, mobile dashboard to show the current status of cutting machines, work orders, nests, and parts.
• A welcome screen with an informative dashboard that highlights training videos, application tips, and other valuable resources.
• A customizable ribbon so users can add, remove, and rearrange tabs. Customers can then save different configurations and easily switch between them as needed.
• The ability to automatically detect and merge changes made to the process parameters or bevel spreadsheets into a new XPR setup during installation. Customers can choose to use their existing customizations or the latest factory cut charts.
In addition to ProNest 2023, Hypertherm will also release an update to ProNest LT. Partners and end users with an active maintenance plan or software subscription can download either of these ProNest offerings from the Hypertherm CAD/CAM Software Knowledge Base.
For more information on ProNest 2023, or any of our other CAD/CAM software products please visit http://www.hypertherm.com/cam.